Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I WON!

I never win anything. No, I'm not whining about that, but winning and Tari have never been good friends. That doesn't mean I haven't been inundated with amazing blessings my entire life (I have!!) but they don't usually come in the form of "a win" (see my high school soccer career as a perfect example :-)). Anyway, we went to One's school picnic on Sunday and I won his class project in the raffle. Okay, I stuffed the box with 6 tickets. I confess - guilty guilty guilty. But I WON! I am so happy!

Each of the animal's bellies is the thumbprint of the child the animal represents. Oh, I love this jar so much.

Jill, I am not gloating, I swear I'm not. You can still have it for 1/2 the year, I promise.

And additional good news from the picnic: Two will be going to Kindergarten at One's school next year, and he spent a lot of time peering in the windows of his future classroom. He got really excited about all the great stuff in there - he can't wait for K to start.

No comments: