Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birth Day Songs

Okay, this meme is going around Facebook - it's about finding out the #1 song the day you were born. I did my own, that was bad enough:



Then I looked up Husband's. My apologies to all of you.



And One's. He says he might vomit now that he knows this. I'm sorry, my love, but from a mommy's perspective, it's quite sweet: "I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life... I have been waiting all my life." Cheesy? Of course. But kinda cute...



I'm not sharing Two's with him. Eight is a little young for a song with the word "ass" in the first line, don't you think? And this pose? Ms. Lopez, my son does not need to know about you.



So we're 1 for 4 in the Grass Widow Household (in my opinion, anyway). I knew there was a reason I've always disliked Top 40 music.

No comments: