Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Color Me Not Surprised

Peggy Noonan was caught on an open mike at the Republican Convention tonight saying that the Palin selection was a disaster:

"The most qualified? No! I think they went for this -- excuse me-- political bullshit about narratives... Every time the Republicans do that, because that's not where they live and it's not what they're good at, they blow it."

Niiiiice. And not at all surprising. Really, what does a blond NY elitist like Peggy Noonan have in common with an down-home girl like Sarah Palin? Sarah Palin doesn't know all the good places for a salad in The Hamptons and she doesn't look like she diets to the point of death - obviously not a blue-blood East Coast girl. Thank God.

And my 2 cents on her speech tonight? Loved it. The difference between hockey moms and pitbulls is lipstick?! Yes - she's strong!

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

I thought Palin was excellent!

Missy said...

I heart Palin.