Sunday, July 19, 2009

On Being Absent

Life has been happening again, and I've been neglecting to post anything. In fact, while we were in Colorado this past week I actually forgot about the existence of both blogs. We had no land line phone and no wireless service. Wow - what a treat! We stayed in a little brown cabin in the trees, between the town of Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. I am so tired and relaxed right now it's a wonder I can sit upright to type.

All I have to leave you with until tomorrow are two vacation quotes from Two:

On why he picked wolf slippers as a treat and not moose* slippers: "What do you think? I don't want to be at the top of the food chain?!?"

For who knows what offence on my part: "You're from New York, which is why you're SO MEAN!"

*His nickname since birth has been Moose, which is why the question arose to begin with.

No comments: