Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Questions for Myself

Q: One is now eleven years old, right?

A: Yup

Q; And Two, he’s turning eight next week?

A: Uh, yup.

Q: And there aren’t any other children in the house, right?

A: Nope.

Q: Good to have that cleared up. In that case, I have one more question: WHY THE HE!! ARE THERE DRY CHEERIOS SPILLED ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE MINIVAN?????????

A: Please don’t ask me these difficult theoretical questions. I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

********************************************************************

Q: You went to college, yes?

A: Uh-huh.

Q: And law school?

A: Um-mmmm.

Q: Did you do fairly well at both?

A: More or less.

Q: Then WHY do you ask me 10 times a day “where did I put my shoes?”

A: I can’t answer you right now. I’m looking for my car keys.

No comments: