Friday, January 16, 2009

Super Hero

I bet you didn’t know I had a super power? Yup, just like CC, I have them – or at least one.

What is it, you ask? Well, I. Am. SNOT GIRL*. Yes. I know, you are very impressed and almost frightened at the thought of my great powers. Are you worried that I will always use them for good? Well, never fear. I am devoted to the cause of virtue, and will use my amazing powers only to save the day.

What, you ask, does Snot Girl do? Well, she can catch bad guys with her, you know, snot. Yes, when sick she is so overwhelmed with snot that she can release it at will, as a super crime-fighting tool. She has caught many bad guys with her fantastic power, and she will continue her fight for justice wherever evil preys on the innocent. At least, she will when she’s sick.

*Husband bestowed this name on me years ago, and I have used it ever since.

No comments: