Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bioethics Conference

On a completely different note from most posts on this blog ...

Check out the two-day bioethics conference coming to Houston Baptist University at the end of April. The three keynote speakers are Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant; the Orthodox speaker is St. George's own Reader Herman, otherwise known as Dr. H. Tristam Engelhardt, Jr. of Rice University. I am hoping to be there - and you should be too! Even though I am not (obviously not) in the medical field I think it will be full of interesting information and discussion. Registration is $50 (clergy and students $30).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading your posts on this conference. I attended a one-conference here at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and put-on by the local Catholic Seminary - 2 months ago. It was on ethics and caregiving (of dependent relatives old and young).

Some things I learned there I can't wait to get into the scientific literature. Barbara