Thursday, May 7, 2009

Five Things, or More Accurately, I Must Be Nuts

I'm following Elizabeth with this post, called 5 Things I Like about my Body. Yes, I'm crazy - need you ask?

1. My hair - it's very healthy, it looks pretty good short or long, it takes color well (and fast!) - what's not to like?

2. My legs - Husband and I have the same length inseam and he's 3 inches taller than me. Cool, eh? You can fit a lot of hot fudge sundae in these legs and not know it.

3. My bone spurs - I have torii in my mouth and the biggest bunions in the world on my feet, both of which make for interesting conversation at the dentist and doctor. And since the bunions have yet to be that painful, who cares? They just make me unique.

4. My prehensile toes and webbed hands - okay, just trying to see if you're paying attention.

5. My eyes - I need distance glasses to see properly, and I always wanted to wear glasses when I was a kid. I look good in glasses, and they distract from the fact that I never wear earrings or, actually, any jewelry at all. At least I think they do this.

No comments: