Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More New Math

Ed Young + John O'Quinn = oh my skull I'm going to vomit.

"The preacher said O'Quinn finally was happy, finally got past making up for a troubled youth at the hand of a mean-spirited father and absent mother. He spoke of how O'Quinn could finally revel in a flannel-pajamaed Christmas Eve celebration with family and hot cocoa like the little boy he didn't get to be."

Why don't I stay Baptist (it's what I was born, after all)? I can lie, cheat, steal and be an absolute b!tch all my life, then repent to a gullible preacher and receive a glorious (albeit cheesy) eulogy after negligently killing one of my most faithful employees in a reckless accident. And apparently said preacher would also guar-an-damn-tee that I was kicking back in Heaven once I was dead. Sweet!

No comments: