Sunday, December 27, 2009

Apparently ...

On the Fifth, Sixth and Seventh days of Christmas break, the true love gave me the gift - the gift of doing absolutely nothing but relaxing with Husband and the boys. Wow, the very best gift of all.





The only time we left the house in three days was for a trip to the park today, after Two mastered the art of two-wheel bike riding sans training wheels. I have to brag: he got it on the first try. New friends were made at the park, and this coming week now holds the promise of a "play date", as well as four days at the boys' favorite day camp.

The merriest of Merry Christmas's to you all.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

is there anything better in life than the smell of freshly grated nutmeg? I used to keep one in my pocket just to sniff. I know. That's weird.