Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Random Week

Two received a birthday present today. As you can see here, he doesn't have a firm grasp on the value of money.


Can you believe this has only 400 calories but 48 grams of protein? Neither did I. And it was good.


I attempted to sabotage my diet this week unwittingly; do you see the word "diet" anywhere on this package? No? Neither did Husband, but not until I drank 3 or 4 of them.


Friday was "reading camp" at school, and a half day as well. Here is One, wearing jammies to class and "camping" under his desk with a book. He was in heaven.


A random week, as I said. And now to get ready for Two's birthday weekend plans. Given where he's chosen to eat dinner tonight, I'm either (A) eating dinner before we go, or (B) exercising until 3am to make up for the calories I'm about to consume.

Have a great long weekend.

No comments: