Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As the World Turns

I have a confession to make: I rotate things. Unloading the dishwasher and putting away clean clothes takes a long time for me, because I can't do it without this strange quirk taking over the process. Out come the shirts (or shorts, underwear, you name it) from the drawer, in go the clean ones on the bottom, and then back go the others on top. Plates, glasses, even silverware suffers. I take the silverware out of the drawer and stack it on the counter - rows of stacked forks, knives and spoons lined up on a cutting board (not the counter itself - it might be dirty). Then I put the clean pieces away, and pile the others neatly back where they belong.

I'm sick. I know this. But honestly, does anyone else have this strange compulsion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you're weird. But that's okay - it's one of the things I like about you.

Tari said...

Thanks, Kate :)