Saturday, November 22, 2008

Unplanned Vacation

Well, I'm back. No, I haven't been to some exotic locale, but then again I haven't been home languishing in bed with the flu or anything like that. I've just had a bad case of LIFE, and it's taken me this long to get back to the computer and start posting again. Part of it is that I started a new job on the 10th; it's actually back to an old job, in a way, but new this time around. To be more clear: I'm back at work full time at the company I was with for 5 years as an employee and 2 years as a part-time contractor. No posting from work, and no offence but the boys are way more interesting than the computer and my tired thoughts at the end of the day. Now that I know that, I'm going to try to plan out posts a little better, and maybe even submit some to post during the day while I'm at work.

While you're waiting for me to have profound, interesting thoughts (yes, I've been waiting for that for 38 years) go over to Wordless Days and check out the profound, interesting photos.

Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

I haven't been posting regularly either. Glad you're back!