Thursday, May 8, 2008

Booklist

Here's a list of the books I've read lately. Instead of falling asleep the minute I start to read I've been flying through the most amazing books. I'd love to write reviews of all of them - maybe I'll have the time to eventually. But for now, you can consider all of these super-double-extra recommended.

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist
Crazy for God by Frank Schaeffer
The Hospital by Jan de Hartog
The Peaceable Kingdom by Jan de Hartog
Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis (in process right now)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tari!

oh my gosh i *loved* till we have faces!
i haven't met very many others who have read it... i can't believe it was written by a man, speaks so deeply to women.
love to chat about it sometime, do you always go to church in the pm?
~j~

Tari said...

I'd love to talk about it too! It is so amazing. I'm a little more than 1/2 way right now, but I can't put it down once I start reading so I should be done soon.

We will be at evening church this weekend and then next weekend we will be at 11 and evening service, since I'm working with the 2 year olds at 11am.