Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Laundry Means Good News

Yes, I know that sounds strange, but I'm making more trips to the garage lately with overflowing baskets of laundry, and I'm exceedingly happy about it. Why? Well, to start with, the clothes belong to Husband; he's been wearing his casual clothes a lot more lately, see, and that means more laundry. And why is he wearing his casual clothes? Well, he comes home a lot earlier (and more often) lately, so he enjoys spending the evening in his comfy clothes, rather than eating standing up in the kitchen at 10pm in his suit and then toppling into bed. And why is he coming home earlier and more often these days?

I AM NOT THE GRASS WIDOW ANYMORE! HE HAS A NEW JOB!

Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is cleaning up things at his old job until the end of the month, and on July 1 he goes in-house. I am so happy I randomly float off the ground when I try to walk. He will be home, y'all, comfy clothes and all, basically every night, and weekends too. I have my husband back!

God is very good!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh, praise the Lord!!! Yippee!!