Elizabeth has a "Three Things About Me" post up, and since I love to talk about ME, I tagged myself. Here we go:
Three Names I Have Been Called:
1. Tare Bear (most recently by a Sales Manager at work. He almost died of embarrasment.)
Three Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Prep cook at a deli
2. Assistant buyer at a large department store
Three Places I Have Lived:
1. Lake Placid, NY
2. Austin, TX
3. Houston, TX
3. Talking incessantly
Three things most people do not know about me:
1. I was adopted (Do most people know this? I don't know) and my birth mother named me Nancy.
2. My feet grew a 1/2 size with each pregnancy and never shrunk back. Do you know how many shoes I have taken to Goodwill?
3. I am addicted to my NeilMed sinus thingy. I tried to make the boys use one but they ran away. I will catch them someday.
Three TV Shows That I Watch:
1. No Reservations
2. Dirty Jobs (like I have a choice?)
3. Doctor Who
Three places I Have Been (that I like, alot):
1. Guatemala (the whole thing - it's small)
2. San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
3. Sooke Harbor, BC
Three places I want to go:
1. New Zealand
Any threes about you, too?