Monday, October 27, 2008

Therapy Much?

My mother in law came to visit yesterday:

MIL: "Why don't you have Oscar put to sleep? Then I can buy the boys a puppy for Christmas."

We're all very grateful I wasn't in the house at the time. If I had been I'd be writing this on the wall of the county jail with a pencil stub.

Can we move and not leave a forwarding address? She called four times yesterday and came by twice. Once she called my cell phone immediately after Husband told her I was upstairs taking a nap. Who does this kind of stuff? And what kind of nuts put up with it?

I spent 16 years estranged from my father and 4 years not speaking to my mother - I think it's time we tried that tactic on the other side of the family...

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

I don't even know what to say to this... Put him to sleep???