Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blog Action Day: October 15

Kate just introduced me to Blog Action Day 2008, a day you can, as a blogger, focus attention on a globally important topic. The goal of this endeavor is "to raise awareness and trigger a global discussion".

I'm hopping on this train, and I hope you will as well.

This year the theme is Poverty. "Bloggers are free to interpret this as they see fit. We invite bloggers to examine poverty from their own blog topics and perspectives, to look at it from the macro and micro, as a global condition and a local issue, and to bring their own ideas, views and opinions on the subject."

Here is a list of post ideas, if you're wondering how to make this work best on your blog.

Let's go!

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

Love this! I'm on board!

So timely for me. I am just lately figuring out I have so much stuff! And feeling guilty about it. And wanting to make a difference...

I'm glad I have a little time to think about what to do 10/15.