In the spirit of being a lazy blogger tonight and stealing all my ideas from one person, Michele has another great post on things she has learned: a big victory: things i have learned.
Here is my list:
- Don't rub hot sauce in your eyes [thank you to Jonah Goldberg's dad]
- When someone talks incessantly about how stupid everyone else is, they think you're stupid, too
- True love accepts you for who you are and hopes for the best
- Women lawyers are crazy - more likely than not, anyway
- I don't have to understand every word in the Bible to still believe in God
- Things in my life don't have to make sense, and I can still believe in God
- Reading a mystery novel a second time is okay, as long as you're not completely sure you remember whodunit
- Sheets and towels should always be white
- Never let anyone shorter than you take your picture
- There is no shame in driving a minivan
- Doctors don't know any more about their job than you know about yours
- No tombstone ever read "valued employee" or "worked harder than anyone else"
- Secretaries rule the world, so be nice to them
- When your son tells you he "washed really well with soap", don't believe him
- If your child throws up a food at the table, don't bother feeding it to him again
- There really is such a thing as Sensory Processing Disorder
- Sons love their mommy more than you could ever imagine
Do you have a list?