Monday, August 4, 2008

First Blog Train Leaving the Station

Let's talk about me, since that what Kelsey said to do in this great, linky, first-ever Blog Train:

1. I am an idiot, since if you clicked on Mr. Linky you thought this post would have something to do with cheese. Why does Mr. Linky save that information? It makes me sad.

2. I live in Texas and I love it, even though it is "stinkin' hot", as my 8 year old says, and even though our city is famously ugly for its lack of zoning and love of strip malls.

3. I take pictures to prove it's not as ugly here as you would think. I post them here.

4. I'm about to go back to work full-time and I'm scared half to death. I've been working part-time for 3 years from home and I'm not certain I remember how to put on make-up. What will my new office-mates think?

5. I have a crush on Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood, even though (a) I'm happily married, and (b) I know he's not my type.

8 comments:

Kelsey S said...

Thanks for sharing! I hate how the Linky saves that stuff too!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Thanks for sharing...and Welcome Aboard!

Elizabeth said...

Never had the linky save anything from me before. Thanks for the head's up!

SarahHub said...

Choo choo! Nice to meet you! I didn't "get" we were supposed to tell about ourselves until now. Oh, well. I guess the lip gloss list speaks for itself.

Anonymous said...

Haha I didn't 'get' that either, Sarah. I think I managed to do it anyway, though! Whoops! Captain Jack is cute though. Yum. I like Captain Jack Sparrow better though... maybe its the dreadlocks. lol

Angela said...

I had no idea Mr. Linky might save old info - thanks for the head's up! I saw your link on the blog train and stopped by!

Tari said...

Thanks y'all!

Heather said...

Um. You are cracking me up already.

I'll be back again.