Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye to All That

I try not to talk about my job(s) on this blog, mostly out of a lawyerly sense of caution. But today is the last day of a long work project for me, and I want to say a little bit about it and the people I've worked with through it.

For the past 18 months I've been supporting sales teams at my former employer. I stopped being a full time employee there in 2005, and came back as a part time contractor to take on this project. This time around it's been a great assignment, mostly due to the people I've had the privilege of working with.

Sales people get a lot of grief, but the people I've been supporting deserve none of it. So here's my tribute to y'all: Tammy, Michelle, Nona, Tom and Tom, Jack, Kevin, Joe, Kathy, Jon, Ahmad, David, Ann, and everyone else. Thanks guys, for a great time.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon
your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tari - Thank you so much for all your help. We're absolutely bummed to see you go. I wish you and your family all the best!!!