Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rain Dance

Okay, I took down the snarky post I wrote earlier; I don't know why I wrote something nasty at that particular moment, as it's been a spectacular day.

First, I went to what was (hopefully) a great series of interviews for a job I would absolutely love to have. I think I did my best, and it seems that it was well-received. Prayer prayer prayer!

Second, there's one piece of chocolate cake in the kitchen and it has my name on it.

Third, the boys went out in the rain tonight and ran like wildmen. I shampooed their hair on the porch and sent them back out for more. Easily the most fun bathtime we have ever had. Whatever tiredness I had from the day just disappeared as I watched them race around in circles - and yes, true to form, they were in their underwear.

UPDATE: and did I mention I had a perfect hair day? That's enough to blog about right there.

No comments: