Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Life

I was so productive on Saturday, I have to share my OCD-inspired successes with you:

1. touched up all the walls in the house with fresh paint
2. organized the paint in the garage into small plastic (labelled) containers
3. vacuumed out all the upholstered furniture
4. cleaned under One's bed (ugh!) and the guest bed - they're both trundles and huge dust-magnets
5. cleaned all the floors
6. re-hung things in the playroom and repaired the kids' hanging dinosaur
7. organized books (we have +2,000 so this is a big project)
8. helped cook dinner and clean up

There's a show on John Gotti right now (Husband is surfing) - did I ever tell y'all I had a roommate in college who worked on his defense team (for Bruce Cutler)? Creeeeeepy. Gotti sent her flowers when he was acquitted. Even creeeepier.

Oh, and can somebody tell me why Graham Norton has all those Barbie dolls on his set?

Finally, I have a job interview on Wednesday (insert little dance here), and my MIL has asked me 3 times already if I need a haircut. I had one last week. So no. But thanks.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll do the ironing on Sunday. And stop all the doors from squeaking with WD40, and and and and ...

Good night.

No comments: