Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Mess that is Mine

Missy is worried about her mess:

It's Almost Naptime!!: The Proverbs 32 Woman (aka, the one who got cut)#links

So I thought I'd show you what my house looks like, all the time:

Welcome! What a nice sight as you come in the front door:

Turn the corner and come towards our cozy kitchen! See where everything that didn't get dumped in the hall winds up:

A dining room? Of course, we love to entertain and have a lovely dining room. But right now (A) it's my office, and (B) the table has no matching chairs. We stole these from the breakfast room:

Finally, please come play with my precious children. They have many things to play with, and have learned to take ever such good care of them.

Aren't you glad you came to visit? Come back soon, y'hear!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh, see, now I love you MORE!!!