Thursday, July 10, 2008

Braggin' About my Man

As I've mentioned over and over, Husband is now at his new job (and having a wonderful time). But he is missed at the old home place; one "tribute" I'd like to share with you is what his secretary wrote to me about him. I wrote her, thanking her for helping him keep his sanity the past few years and for taking such good care of him. She wrote back with this:

"And, yes, I will miss him greatly too! Coming to the office will never be the same again. I have so enjoyed working for and with him. [He] is one of a kind - his intellect and humor is without parallel - not to mention his integrity - which can be in short supply in law firms I have found out over the years. Best to you all - and start enjoying some vacation time! It was in short supply I know. Love, G"
He read this over my shoulder the other day and turned 4 shades of red. Blushing, oh Lord!

Which reminds me: both G and I are fond of saying "oh Lord" to which Husband has always replied "won't you buy meeeeeeee, a Mercedes Benz." Can you believe the 2 of us put up with him all this time?

In all seriousness: what a wonderful man I married!

No comments: